Office Manager / Marketing Role & PA to Directors
***Salary:- Subject to Experience and Fit
An exciting opportunity to work at a leading boutique central London estate agency dealing with some of London’s finest residential properties.
The ideal candidate will have meticulous attention to detail, organised with excellent time management and able to multitask with proven ability to deliver in pressurised and demanding environments.
The successful candidate will liaise with magazine publications, graphic designers and clients, manage the company’s CRM property portal, assist in HR ad hoc and provide full administrative support to all directors where required including both work-related and personal matters.
Experience in the same or similar role and an interest in the property industry is advantageous.
Key Skills & Responsibilities: -
Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
· Communicate effectively with individuals from all nationalities and cultures.
· Ability to communicate and build bridges between multiple departments and lower/upper management.
· Articulate and well-spoken. Excellent telephone manner.
· Familiarity with preparing correspondence, contracts, tenancy agreements and reports.
· Experience with invoicing.
· Experience in writing letters to the local councils, managing agents, developers and potential sellers.
· Attention to detail.
· Well written emails/documents/letters, checking accuracy of spelling and grammar.
Strong Interpersonal and Problem-Solving Skills
· Strong customer service skills with a track record of delivering excellent customer service.
· Excellent listening and problem-solving skills.
· Quickly builds rapport with vendors, developers, prospective purchasers, tenants and landlords.
· Actively engages with clients and builds strong business relationships.
· Managing human resources, building solid relationships with staff members and recruitment agencies.
Time Management, Multi-Tasking & Organisation Skills
· Effective time management and prioritisation skills.
· Efficiently organises and files documentation to ensure rapid retrieval.
· Punctual and reliable with strong work ethic.
Personal Assistant to Directors
· Devising and maintaining internal office systems, including data management and filing.
· Arranging travel, visas and accommodation both business and personal.
· Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests.
· Meeting and greeting.
· Meticulous diary management - organising and maintaining diaries, making appointments, reminders and ensuring everyone is
where they are meant to be.
· Dealing with incoming emails and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Directors.
· Carrying out research on specific office projects, organising/implementing once approved.
· Producing documents, Sales documents/reports and presentations;
· Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the director is well prepared for meetings.
· Liaising with clients, suppliers and internal staff.
· Managing expenses.
· Helping with organising charity events.
· Property Management of personal home + rental properties.
Marketing & Communications
· Monthly advertising management (two publications) design and submit.
· Liaising with publications, graphic designers and press.
· Submitting for PR enquiries, organising PR meetings/remember to organise each month, adding PR pieces to website.
· Organising property launch events.
· Organising group trips/events.
· Dealing with holiday requests from all staff.
· Dealing with/marking down sickness/maternity/sick leave.
· Writing staff offer letters and review letters.
· Signing off Invoices.
· Approving letters and property particulars/brochures.
· Keeping staff info up to date in line with GDPR.
· Setting up new employees, computer, training, relevant info.
IT and Computer Skills
· Highly computer literate – familiarity with key programs.
· Good knowledge of social media including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
· Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Property CRM specific: Reapit (RPS). Online marketing experience including advertising, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat and
Adobe InDesign CC.
Apply for this job
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £32,500.00 to £37,000.00 /year