Property To Rent In Central & North West London
For those looking for the perfect rental property, Aston Chase specialist team of dedicated lettings professionals are ready to show you the finest properties to rent in Central & North West London.
We endeavour to make your property search a pleasurable experience, relieving you of the stress and frustration associated with the extremely competitive lettings market in London.
If you’re looking for a luxury flat or house for rent in North London then please don't hesitate to contact one of the team, who have the extensive knowledge and experience to guide you through the search and administration processes involved.
Our personal service means that our agents take the time to understand what you are looking for to find the perfect match for your needs. Using our unrivalled local knowledge, we will provide a selection of the best property to rent in North London matching your requirements, then streamline the application process when you’re ready to commit.
We are here to assist you, to provide advice and to ensure that you are well represented and positioned to have the edge on other tenants. We can also advise you on your rights as a tenant and your legal obligations when signing a tenancy agreement.
We specialise in houses and flats to rent in North London, as well as more centrally, managing a variety of properties spanning from Marylebone to Hampstead and everything in between. We understand the unique characteristics and diverse properties found in each area and as such, we are the trusted partner of many of its top developers and landlords.
Get in touch with one of our lettings representatives
call us on +44 (0)20 7724 4724 or email us using our Contact Form
Tenant’s permitted payments associated with a Tenancy
- Rent for the term of the tenancy
- Security Deposit (5 weeks deposit for rents up to £50,000 per annum, 6 weeks deposit for rents in excess of £50,000 per annum but under £100,000 per annum)
- Holding Deposit (equivalent of 1 weeks rent, taken to secure the property and then deducted from the first instalment of rent)
- Tenancy swap fee during a tenancy – £50 inc VAT
- Utilities of the property (such as Electric, Gas, and Council Tax for example)
- Payment of the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys or other security or entry devices
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at 3% above Bank of England base rate.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of tenancy.
Lettings and Rent Collection: 11%+VAT (13.2% inc VAT)
Property Management: 6%+VAT (7.2% inc VAT)
Short Letting (Inclusive of Property Management): 26%+VAT (31.2% inc VAT)
Vacant Management: £150 inc VAT per month
Tenancy Agreement contribution per property: £210 (inc VAT)
Renewal Agreement after fixed term per property: £90 (inc VAT)