This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and Aston Chase the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|"Data"||means collectively all information that you submit to Aston Chase via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;|
|"Cookie"||means a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in Clause 12;|
|"Aston Chase"||means Aston Chase of 4 Prince Albert Road, London NW1 7SN;|
|"UK and EU Cookie Law"||means the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;|
|"User"||means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Aston Chase and acting in the course of their employment; and|
|"Website"||means the website that you are currently using (www.AstonChase.com) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. pay.astonchase.com) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
2. Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to the actions of Aston Chase and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
3. Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected by this Website from time to time:
- 3.1 [name;]
- 3.2 [date of birth;]
- 3.3 [gender;]
- 3.4 [job title;]
- 3.5 [profession;]
- 3.6 [job history;]
- 3.7 [contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;]
- 3.8 [demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;]
- 3.9 [financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;]
- 3.10 [IP address (automatically collected);]
- 3.11 [web browser type and version (automatically collected);]
- 3.12 [operating system (automatically collected);]
- 3.13 [a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);]
4. Our Use of Data
- 4.1 Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Aston Chase for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of buying and selling property.
- 4.2 Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 5, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and or other companies within our group.
- 4.3 All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Fore more details on security see Clause 11 below.
- 4.4 Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- 4.4.1 [internal record keeping;]
- 4.4.2 [improvement of our products / services;]
- 4.4.3 [transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;]
- 4.4.4 [contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website.]
5. Third Party Websites and Services
- 5.1 Aston Chase may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
- 5.2 [Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Aston Chase requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties shall be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.]
6. Links to Other Websites
7. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- 7.1 Aston Chase may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Aston Chase. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
- 7.2 In the event that any Data submitted by Users is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. [When contacted you will be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.]
8. Controlling Use of Your Data
- 8.1 Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- 8.1.1 use of Data for direct marketing purposes
9. Your Right to Withhold Information
- 9.1 You may access [certain areas of] the Website without providing any Data at all. [However, to use all features and functions available on the Website you may be required to submit certain Data.]
10. Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Aston Chase (where such data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £10.
- 11.1 Data security is of great importance to Aston Chase and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- 11.2 [Specifically we use the following systems and processes:
- 11.2.1 Fortigate 100D Firewall
- 11.2.2 Load Balancer
- 11.2.3 All data is backed up on an encrypted cloud solution
- 11.2.4 All servers are located in a secure locked communications room
- 11.2.5 Hardware is a windows domain, with password policies in place to ensure that access is permission based and secure.]
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. These facilitate various tasks such as allowing a website to identify that a user of a particular device is navigating from page to page, supporting website security or basic functionality.
Persistent cookies last after you have closed your browser, and allow a website to remember your actions and preferences for when you next return. Sometimes persistent cookies are used by websites to provide targeted advertising based upon the browsing history of the device but not on this website!
- 12.2 All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- 12.3 Before the Website places [any] Cookies on your computer[, subject to sub-Clause 12.4] AND/OR [sub-Clause 12.7], you will be presented with message bar informing that continuing beyond this page will be considered consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Aston Chase to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- 12.4 [Certain features of the Website depend upon Cookies to function. UK and EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be "strictly necessary". These Cookies are shown below. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these cookies by changing your internet browser's settings as detailed below.]
- 12.5 This Website places the following Cookies:
|Name of Cookie||Function||Duration||Origin|
|Random eg: tmvreh1flbpfmigssltv4ruj7||Visitor Session||Session||www.astonchase.com|
|__lc.visitor_id.6521281||Live Chat||3 Years||.astonchase.com|
|__livechat||Live Chat||2 Years||.livechatinc.com|
|Visid_incap_593395||Live Chat||2 Years||.livechatinc.com|
|C_user||Social Bookmarking||1 day||.facebook.com|
|Csm||Social Bookmarking||1 day||.facebook.com|
|Datr||Social Bookmarking||2 Years||.facebook.com|
|Fr||Social Bookmarking||1 day||.facebook.com|
|Lu||Social Bookmarking||2 Years||.facebook.com|
|S||Social Bookmarking||1 day||.facebook.com|
|Xs||Social Bookmarking||1 day||.facebook.com|
|Guest_id||Social Bookmarking||2 Years||.twitter.com|
|Pid||Social Bookmarking||2 Years||.twitter.com|
|Remember_checked_on||Social Bookmarking||10 Years||.twitter.com|
- 12.6 This Website uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling us to better understand how Users use the Website. This, in turn, enables us to improve the Website and the services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, as detailed below, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of the Website it does enable us to continually improve our business.
- 12.8 The analytics services used by this Website use the following Cookies:
Name of Cookie Function Duration Origin _ga Google Analytics 2 Years .astonchase.com _gat Google Analytics 1 Day .astonchase.com adiLP Google Analytics 1 Day .astonchase.com adiS Google Analytics 1 Day .astonchase.com AdiV Google Analytics 1 Year .astonchase.com adiVi Google Analytics 1 Day .astonchase.com
- 12.9 You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- 12.10 You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- 12.11 It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
13. Changes to this Policy
Aston Chase reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.
- Highgate Property
- Golders Green Property
- Camden Property
- Hampstead Property
- Fitzrovia Property
- Regents Park Property
- St John's Wood Property
- Maida Vale Property
- Primrose Hill Property
- Highgate Property
- Marylebone Property
- Belsize Park Property
- Queen’s Park Property
- Kentish Town Property
- Mayfair Property
- Paddington Property
- Knightsbridge Property
- Belgravia Property
- Little Venice Property
- Lisson Grove Property
- Swiss Cottage Property
- test Property