Customer Relations & Complaints
How do I make a complaint against Aston Chase:-
Aston Chase’s Procedure is designed to address any specific concerns our customers/clients have that relate to the quality of customer service provided by our staff.
For example, this might include:-
- Delays in receiving information/responses within accepted timeframes.
- Difficulty in contacting the office, or person.
- Incorrect information or guidance issued by a department.
- Attitude and conduct of the staff.
The procedures set out below explain how you can make a complaint about the quality of our services:-
Our aim is to resolve any complaint quickly and you are invited initially to bring any matter of concern to the attention of the Departmental official with whom you have been dealing. However, if you still feel dissatisfied after this approach, you may initiate a formal complaint in writing.
All formal complaints should be in writing. Please provide as much information as possible along with contact details, such as your name, telephone number and postal address. We will handle any personal data you provide in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
You can write to us at the following address:-
Aston Chase Customer Relations Officer
69-71 Park Road
In all cases, the department will:-
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint. We will normally issue a letter/email of acknowledgement within three working days of receiving your complaint.
- Treat your complaint in a confidential manner.
- Refer your complaint to the relevant director.
- Carry out a thorough investigation.
- Aim to provide a written reply to your complaint with a full explanation of the outcome of our investigations within 15 working days and, where this is not possible, let you know when a reply can be expected.
- Apologise if we have made a mistake or if a problem has been caused by us.
- Let you know what we have done to put things right.
We would hope to resolve any issues you raise with us, however if after following our internal complaints handling procedure you still feel we have not done so, you are free to contact our Ombudsman:-
The Property Ombudsman Milford House
43-55 Milford Street
01722 333 306
We are also regulated by RICS and ARLA.